Things that make me feel HAPPY:
2) A cup of tea in the morning or in the evening
3) Spending time with Brett
4) Hanging Christmas lights with my dad
5) Listening to Christmas music
6) Working out
9) S-E-X. (shhhhh)
10) Talking about life
12) Beautiful scenery
13) Cooking/Baking healthy recipes
14) Volunteering for organizations
15) Attending events for Small Chick Big Deals and writing about them
16) Listening to music
17) Cuddling next to Brett
18) Spending time with my family
19) Enjoying the simple pleasure life has to offer such as enjoying a home-cooked meal surrounded by family, friends & Brett.
20) Sipping on some good ol’ wine with friends
21) Visiting New York City!
Today, I’ve decided to take the time and write all of the things in life that make me smile. Most of the time, I feel frustrated/unhappy with my life, but I wanted to switch it up a bit today. I know I should stop being so negative since other people have it 10 times worse than myself, but I cannot help it sometimes.
Therefore, I’m reflecting on all the good things happening in my life at the moment. How many people can say that have supportive parents, great friends and an AWESOME boyfriend who would literally do ANYTHING for them? Not too many. I should stop thinking of the bad so much and focus more on the good.
I’m going to try to and I believe YOU should as well! Take the time to list all the things that make YOU happy in life and send me the list. I’d love to hear from you! Email me at email@example.com.
Happy Writing! XOXO