So, is being down making me feel any better? Is it doing wonders for me? Nope, so, then why do I keep doing this to myself? What’s the point? It’s time to stop and just accept the situation for what it is. Sure – it was not supposed to happen, but it did. And, I may not know the reason why for a while, but it happened.
I need to learn how to bring myself back up. No one can do it other than myself. Here are some positive quotes to look at when you’re feeling sorry for yourself:
- “Life is like photography; you need the negatives to develop.”
- “One small positive thought in the morning can change your day.”
- “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
- “Stop saying ‘I wish’ and start saying ‘I will.’”
- “Positive mind. Positive vibes. Positive life.”
- “You can’t change what’s going on around you until you start changing what’s going on within you.”