Love is more than getting a dog and watching Netflix together.
- While spending time is important, you must also spend time apart so you have a chance to miss your partner.
- Love means sacrificing what you want to do for what they want to do.
- Love means buying a gift for them when you see something at the store that reminds you of them.
- Love means accepting their flaws.
- Love means supporting them through thick and thin.
- Love means waiting for their phone call to let you know they got there when they’re out of town.
- Love means popping their pimples when they ask you to – even if you think it’s gross.
- Love means waking up before they do and making breakfast.
- Love means saving the last yogurt for them because you know they love that flavor.
- Love means giving them a deep tissue massage even if you’re exhausted.
- Love means communicating, compromising and coming to an agreement for the harder decisions in life.
- Love means letting her lay on your chest even if you’re physically and mentally drained.
- Love means planning the wedding she wants instead of what you desire.
- Love means earning enough funds so you two can move far away because she’s always liked to live in the south.
- Love means constantly reminding them how much they mean to you, how much you care for them.
There’s more to love than kisses, hugs and sex. It’s not always rainbows and butterflies. It can be hard work, but if you really love each other, it should be a breeze!