It’s Sunday night and knowing you have work the next day makes you feel sick.
Well, that’s a red flag in itself.
It might be time to make a career or job change. If you’re unhappy with your job situation, here are a few things you can do.
- Jot down things you’re good at. Are you an expert at writing, editing or social media? If so, have you thought about opening up a business? If you have the funds, it’s seriously something to consider.
- Changing your mindset. Sometimes just changing your mindset and thinking more positive can equal happiness.
- Make a list of what makes you happy. What brings you joy? What do you love? Concentrate on the things that elicit happiness.
- Hang out with positive people. Instead of getting together with people who bring you down, make a date to hang with those who make you feel motivated.
- Talk to a therapist. If your unhappiness is bringing you down and you’ve vented to friends, significant other and family and still don’t feel at ease, maybe talking to a therapist is the trick. It might make you feel better and help you figure out how to achieve happiness!
Wanna chat? I’m here: email@example.com!