You’re either a busy working mom or a professional that often feels that there’s never enough time in the day! Ugh. So much to do, yet you have to take the kids to soccer practice, make dinner, work from home getting done a project, sleep, somehow fit in a girls night, date night with your significant other and juggle other responsibilities! And, then, you get sick. You have NO time to be sick and now you have to take time out of your day to go to the doctor. YIKES! It goes on and on from there.
I get it.
That’s why I’m here to help you learn how to balance it! You can do it and you can feel better at the same time. From me, you’ll learn ways to deal with stress, how to meal prep on a budget, get a workout in and still have time for your kids, family and friends and so much more. It will take work, but if you’re ready to change your life, let’s chat!
RIGHT NOW, I’m offering my services for FREE. If you feel like you just need an ear to vent about your husband, kids, job or anything else, I’m also here for that too without judgement. Just know everything you tell me remain CONFIDENTIAL.
If you’re ready to change your life, let’s work together!
6-Month Coaching Program:
- 1:1 phone, in-person, or skype sessions twice a month for 60 minutes. During these sessions, we will discuss your health goals, how to improve your overall health, attitude, towards health & nutrition, and what’s on your mind. I will listen and make a recommendations on how you can live your best life. Remember, I’m your accountability coach and I want you to succeed, so you can open up and discuss anything that you’d like.
- Pantry makeover. This entails coming to your house, looking through your pantry and suggesting healthy alternatives that are in your fridge and pantry. I will never judge you based on what you buy.
- Grocery tour. We will tour a local grocery store where I’ll educate you on what to look for when buying food. The rule of thumb is if you’re unable to pronounce it, you shouldn’t be buying it. There are tons of hidden ingredients in the foods we buy and by informing you about them, it’s one step further into feeling your best!
- Restaurant support. Going out to eat? Need an accountability coach? I’m here to help you make the best decisions when going out to eat. Feel free to text, call or email me to ask me anything!
- Farmers Market tour. Going to the farmers market and don’t know what to look for? I can help you! Buying local is seriously the best because you can talk to the farmer who grows the produce and know where your food is coming from! I’ll take you on a tour and suggest the best products to buy.
- Continuous support via text, phone or email.